- "Vicky has been styling my hair for the past 18 months. Vicky is a real perfectionist & puts an extreme amount of time and effort into making sure I'm satisfied."
Paul Neil - hair by Vikki Rowland
- "Pleased to have found Vicki after all this time…She is the only one that can get my hair the way I want it Thanks so much!!"
Carol Taylor - hair by Vikki Rowland
- "I wouldn't trust anyone else to colour my hair, I even followed Vikki when she moved to Jakata. Really pleased with my new style, thank you."
Charlotte Sunderland - hair by Vikki Rowland
- "As always Vicky always cuts and finishes my hair exactly how I love it she's a great stylist "
Margaret Sullivan - hair by Vikki Rowland
- "As always, it was a real treat to have my hair cut and coloured by Vikki, this afternoon! I was made very welcome, was very well looked after, and had a brilliant and very interesting chat with Vikki (who has"
Ema Melanaphy - hair by Vikki Rowland
- "It's brilliant! Been getting my hair cut here for years with good reason. It's fairly priced and Vikki has always been a stellar hair dresser for myself and no doubt countless others. And when she's not been available whether it"
Mike glover - hair by Vikki Rowland
- "Vikki is allways very good with my hair great service I enjoy coming to the salon there all amazing staff and Vikki is excellent thankyou"
Cheryl Welsby - hair by Vikki Rowland
- "Brilliant as always!"
Linda Dunbanvanb - hair by Vikki Rowland
Vikki is a highly experienced stylist with a passion for all things vintage.
Her time with the Hair Cuttery gave her a strong customer service focus. She's an expert in cutting & colouring and loves vintage up-do's
Vikki's unique personal style definitely reflects in her innovative creations in the salon.
Favourite Style: Anything Vintage
Favourite Product: Catwalk Weightless Shine Spray
Average Cut & Colour
with Vikki: £90