- "Maisie was amazing. I'm so grateful for what she did to my hair. It feels amazing and it's a gorgeous blonde colour. I won't be going anywhere else in future. You have just gained a loyal customer"
Dawn Daniels - hair by Maisie Thompson
- "I always find the staff friendly & welcoming.
Maisie is always very friendly willing to listen & gives good advice. She is very enthusiastic & professional. "
Eileen Tunley - hair by Maisie Thompson
- "Maisie is absolutely lovely. Very knowledgable and goes with what you want and makes you feel confident that it will be done to the highest standard. Would recommend her to any one. Very happy x "
Chelsea Read - hair by Maisie Thompson
- "Absolutely loved having my hair done in the salon and felt very special. Maisie was amazing and really took time to listen to what I wanted. Great stylist and great experience."
Jennifer Westhead - hair by Maisie Thompson
- "Maisie is personable, really professional and a trusted hairdresser. I have and will continue to recommend her to all of my friends! "
Viv Yau - hair by Maisie Thompson
- "I had a kebelo treatment which is fabulous! My hair is so much smoother and easy to manage, it's takes much less time and effort to dry it. "
Caroline Wardropper - hair by Maisie Thompson
- "Maisie is fantastic and we would recommend her to anyone thanks "
Bethany Rotharm - hair by Maisie Thompson
(Maisie is currently on maternity leave)
Maisie is a well established Jakata team member. She's a senior stylist and has over 9 years experience.
She loves big, messy, tousled styles with loads of bounce and attitude.
Precision, creativity and a strong understanding of an individuals hair are Maisie's focus.
She has advanced Colour diplomas with Schwarzkopf & La Biostetique. She also loves doing the Kebelo smoothing service
Favourite Style: Big, tousled hair
Favourite Product: Tigi 'Totally Baked'
Average Cut & Colour
with Maisie: £100